Prices and conditions
The prices indicated are for a minimum stay of 7 days per apartment per day with 2 or 4 people staying. (depending on the apartment).
- We are happy to provide the necessary toddler equipment (cot, high chair, baby monitor and changing mat) on request.
- The cost of final cleaning is included in the booking price.
- All our apartments are non-smoking apartments.
- We attach great importance to waste separation, we will show you the location of the different bins upon arrival.
Services at extra cost:
- Laundry service: we charge € 10 for a wash cycle.
- If you also want your bed linen changed, we charge € 10.
- Since July 2014 a tourist tax has been introduced in the region of South Tyrol. It amounts to € 1.75 in our township per person (aged over 14) and day. We kindly ask you to pay the tax at the end of your stay on-site.
Out of consideration for allergy sufferers, pets are not allowed in our apartments. We hope you understand. We want to give guests who are allergic to animal hair a carefree break on our farm.
Payment / Deposit
You can pay with cash. We do not accept credit cards. Booking is confirmed upon payment of deposit (booking confirmation).
Our Bank details:
IBAN: IT 55 Z 08285 5842 2000301014731
Arrival and departure
On the day of your arrival, the booked apartment will be available to you from 3 pm. If you arrive later, please let us know. On the day of your departure, we ask you to vacate the apartment by 10 am.
Early check in and late check out is only possible on request and availability at an additional cost.
Red Rooster Holiday Cancellation Insurance
We recommend that you take out Red Rooster holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner. Further information regarding costs and how to take out the insurance can be found here
Find out also about the cancellation protection in connection with COVID-19
Cancellation policies in accordance with Art. 1382 ZGB
Cancellations are annoying for everyone. It’s a pity when apartments remain vacant when other guest would have loved to come. Please let us know in good time if you have to cancel your holiday.
There is no right of withdrawal pursuant to the Italian Consumer Code – despite this, we grant you the following withdrawal conditions pursuant to art. 1382 cc.:
- Cancellation up to 2 months before arrival no costs are charged. Only the deposit is retained.
- Cancellation up to 1 month before arrival: 40 % of agreed total price
- Cancellation up to 10 days before arrival: 60 % of agreed total price.
- Cancellation less than 10 days before arrival: 90 % of agreed total price.
We reserve the right to charge for 100 % of the stay in addition to retaining the deposit in cases of no-show. If you should cut short your stay we will charge for the days of holiday taken. An additional 100 % of the agreed price for the days of holiday not taken will also be charged.
We recommend that you take out Red Rooster holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner.
Exclusion of liability
We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. All offers are non-binding and without obligation. We reserve the right to change, complement and delete the pages or parts of it, the whole offer without notice or to stop its publication occasionally or forever. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.